Responsible for instructing and leading assigned participant groups through multi-level High Ropes and Low Ropes Course; facilitating a safe, challenging, and fun participant experience, from beginning to end (including gear/equipment fitting and removal). This position requires applicants to be comfortable working in the outdoors and at great heights. Applicants must have strong presentational skills and be comfortable talking with and guiding participants in discussion before, after, and during ropes course use. They must possess a calm presence and be prepared to accept the responsibility of managing participants in real risk scenarios while working at height. No prior experience as a ropes course facilitator/staff is necessary, we provide all training needed.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Comfortable with heights
- Understand and support the operation and mission of the Catholic Church.
- Ability to complete 1 day on-site training.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Certification or ability to obtain certification in First Aid and CPR
- Ability to learn the operation of the facility and to obtain a working knowledge of the O’Dwyer Ropes Course
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Choose your own hours!