Spring Intern, Sponsorships (AXS)
For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
AEG Internship Program offers a real-world experience that allows college students to learn the business of sports and live entertainment. Interns have a unique opportunity to work alongside a team that manages paid/sponsored media planning and execution, creative content development, social media, and client marketing.
- Highly organized, resourceful, and dependable with excellent interpersonal skills and oral and written communication skills
- Assist with social media i.e., creative ideation, social listening project, community engagement, and paid campaign management
- Assist with sponsorship account management i.e., sales process assistance, and live campaign tracking
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description, whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
- To be eligible for this internship you must be a current student pursuing a degree in a relevant field.
- Passion for sports and live entertainment
- Interest in sponsorship, paid media, social media, and marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Microsoft Office – EXCEL, WORD, and PowerPoint specifically
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Corporate networking
- Resume review with the AEG Talent Acquisition team
- Gain hands-on experience in one of the most high-volume regional offices in the country
- Los Angeles, California (onsite)
Pay Scale: $17.00 – $19.00
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.