ZL Technologies is seeking a Software Engineer – Front-End Lead, to lead the team responsible for designing and developing the user interface for ZL’s market-leading enterprise unstructured data management applications.
Working at ZL Tech offers the singular opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Big Data, analytics, and cloud technology at a well-established yet innovative and growth-focused company. Engineers at ZL Tech are on the forefront of solving today’s most exciting technology challenges and enabling digital transformation for the world’s largest and most influential companies.
If the challenge of designing, scaling, and implementing a leading platform used across the Fortune 500 excites you, working at ZL Tech may be the right opportunity for you. Recognized as a leader in its space by analysts such as Gartner and partners such as Microsoft, ZL Tech is seeking imaginative engineers that want to:
- Solve extreme Big Data problems
- Work on cutting-edge open source applications like Apache Lucene, JavaMail and more
- Work with real-life unstructured data at massive scales
- Bring to market a completely new technology and be part of the next generation of analytics
- Design and develop ZL’s scalable enterprise front-end.
- Provide vision to modernize the ZL Technologies UI to use frameworks, including React, and move towards being a native Azure application.
- Lead the existing team of 3 Front-End Engineers, while also contributing to the code base themself.
- Work across multiple engineering teams to build the next-gen Analytics and Information Governance user interface.
- Write features/APIs from scratch
- Take ownership of the user interface and keep up with a fast development environment.
- Work on backend features in Java related to the UI interaction with the backend platform.
- You will need:
- 3-5+ years of experience on UI/UX apps, ideally gained within a vendor of data management solutions.
- Good-to-have experience: React, ExtJS, Azure, O365, Search, Apache Lucene, File Systems, Operating Systems, native SaaS apps, DevOps, REST API, AI/ML/NLP, Redux, JQuery.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Computer Science or related fields.
- To be based within a reasonable distance of our Milpitas HQ.