Museum Project Assistant
Award-winning author Nanette L. Avery once said, “A museum is a place where nothing was lost, just rediscovered…”
As a supported* Museum Project Assistant, you will have the opportunity to be a part of everything from exhibit construction and collections management to educational materials.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina
Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! From assisting with special museum projects to working at the reception desk or scheduling tours, museum project assistants are at the heart of what keeps the museum running.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have a passion for history, missions, and museums
- You have experience in the areas of construction, inventory / collections management or education.
- You are able to communicate well in English with visitors.
- You are skilled in using a computer.
- You are personable and enjoy people.
- You work well on a team and are also self-directed.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification).
It’s a bonus if…
- You have a college degree.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.