Museum Program Assistant
Novelist and Nobel Prize Winner Orhan Pamuk once said, “Real museums are places where Time is transformed into Space.”
As a supported* Museum Program assistant, you will have the opportunity to organize programs, assist with exhibits, and communicate the museum story.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 170 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Job Location: Waxhaw, North Carolina
Regardless of where you live, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
Every day is different! From promoting museum events and offsite outreaches to greeting visitors and working at the reception desk, museum program assistants blend their passion for the past with a heart for people.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You have a passion for history, missions and museums.
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both in written and oral form.
- You are skilled in using a computer.
- You are personable and enjoy people.
- You work well both on a team and independently.
- You demonstrate the desire and ability to support corporate Biblical and religious goals and participate in regular work-related spiritual activities without reservation (Spiritual Bona Fide Occupational Qualification)
It’s a bonus if…
- You have a college degree.
- You have previous cross-cultural experience or knowledge of another language.
*ABOUT SUPPORTED POSITIONS
Supported staff (missionaries) with Wycliffe Bible Translators USA are members of a faith-based organization. If you become a member, you will receive extensive training and helpful tools to raise a team of prayer and financial partners in ministry; the gifts given to the preference of your ministry account provide for your salary, benefits and ministry-related expenses.
If you have questions about this job, contact email@example.com.