INTERNATIONAL OPPORTUNITY: Athletic Director
We can all remember that one coach who believed in us.
As an Athletic Director, you have an opportunity to be that person and believe in students who are learning various sports at Rain Forest International School.
Today, over 2000 people groups, 150 million people, still don’t have the Bible translated into their languages! Wycliffe USA believes the Word of God can transform lives when people hear it in their own language or form, and we urgently need you to join the team!
Without a high quality school, many of the families involved in Bible translation in West Africa would have to leave for the sake of their children. By providing crucial education, you will impact both the lives of dozens of missionary families as well as hundreds of language communities still waiting to receive the Bible.
Job Location: Yaounde, Cameroon
Want to work in a different location? Wycliffe USA has similar open positions located in Africa, Asia, Europe, Americas, and the Pacific! Even though this job is located overseas, you must be legally authorized to work in the United States as per U.S. employment laws.
In becoming a member of a faith-based organization, you will receive extensive training and resources in partnership development so that gifts given to the preference of your ministry account are provided for your salary, benefits, and ministry related expenses.
What might you do?
Every day is different! One day you might introduce students to a brand new sport! Later you could instruct groups or individuals in beginning or advanced calisthenics, gymnastics, or corrective exercises. Another day you would prepare, administer, correct assessments, and maintain records and grades.
This job might be for you if…
- You have a valid teaching credential or equivalent and have taught for at least one year.
- You are familiar with a variety of sports, physiology, and corrective techniques.
- You are able to organize, teach and referee individual and team sports to students, such as volleyball, soccer, baseball, and basketball.
- Depending on your specialty, you might instruct a specific sport such as tennis, gymnastics or track and field.
- You are willing to coach a second or third subject in the school.
It’s a bonus if…
- You have previous multicultural experience.
Learn more: https://rfis.org/