This is a remote opportunity.
Women on Change (WoC) 501(C)(3) Partners to empower parents, 8-30 years old youth globally to thrive, by investing in their creativity via mentoring and entrepreneurship endeavors.
Lead and Earn Program exists to power communities, parents to become aware, prevent trauma, improve economic and social outcomes, by speaking up, sharing skills, investing time, money in children’s early creativity.
Our approach – We invest, train, motivated and inspired entrepreneurs, skilled mentors and volunteers age 18-30 years, as they invest in 8-18 years old youth
- Cultivate an understanding of self-awareness to create what drives you
- Foster problem solving early to lead
- Develop science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) fluency
- Develop and grow entrepreneurial mindset
- Exploit untapped creativity to address unique challenges with evolving tools
- Build community resiliency & global leadership
Why – We want the youth to develop into thriving adults, raise awareness and keep hope alive.
What do you learn?
How to become an entrepreneur and own your own small business while you are in college and beyond!
- You are coachable, willing to mentor others 8-17 years old, creative and willing to work hard for what you want.
- Not afraid to be yourself
- Love to learn
- Passionate about STEM and everything else you are great at
- We are highly interested in those, who are bi-langual and tri-langual in Spanish, English, Haitian Creole, French, Swahili and many other languages
This opportunity is open to all 18-30 years.
How to apply