BUSINESS MANAGEMENT INTERN JOB DESCRIPTION
Primary Function: The Business management Intern assists with general office, HR, IT, B2b Communications, Business Analysts, Accounting and Marketing activities as determined and directed by the Office Manager (OM). Additionally, the Business Management Intern shall assist and work with the Therapist and Administrative staff as well as outside vendors as required. The Business Management Intern will be responsible for assisting the staff with general office duties including, but not limited to, research, data entry, filing and general coordination.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the flow of paperwork.
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Assist with the development of general business procedures & policies
- Event management
- Assist and facilitate staff as necessary – whenever and however needed.
- Assist with business development matters including marketing material preparation.
- Designing and suggesting engaging ideas for the community.
- Basic Social media management.
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Help launch new initiatives
- May perform additional projects upon request
- High degree of organizational skill and problem-solving ability; specifically the ability to work as a self starter – especially as it relates to calling on resources outside the firm.
- Resourcefulness in finding information and answers from within and outside the company without prompting or micromanagement; a “consummate” self starter.
- Respect for details; ability to execute accurately at a high level without excess supervision. Ability to prioritize/execute to achieve desired company and project goals with prudence and sense of urgency.
- Articulate communication skills – verbal, pictorial and numerical.
- Excellent telephone etiquette, communication and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to learn and professionally grow.
- General computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project. Desire to invest your passion and commitment to a vision you feel you can embrace and contribute to the growth of the company and its success.
- A willingness and flexibility to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it” foster the growth and success of the business.
- Ability to embrace and live the company’s Core Integrity.
- Practical experience with varied business activities
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced and accomplished business professionals
- Opportunity to attend business meetings and networking events
- Flexible schedule for students
WISE MIND COUNSELING is an equal opportunity employer.