RAMP Bachelor of Engineering Internship Program
The next big thing in data is you!
We create environments for you to thrive. The growing diversity of data creates an exponential amount of new possibilities – for the world, our company and you. You’ll be part of a team driving the innovations necessary to outpace new demands and challenges everywhere data lives, from sensors to mobile devices to the cloud. We’ve only started to scratch the surface of what data can do. You can help unlock its full potential.
We are seeking highly motivated students to join our RAMP Bachelor of Engineering Internship Program. These paid internships are designed to jump start your career, offering on-the-job and supplemental training in addition to robust mentorship. You will work alongside the brightest minds in the industry to drive the innovation necessary to outpace new demands and challenges created by data. We are recruiting for the following positions:
- ASIC Engineer
- Characterization Engineer
- Field Applications Engineer
- Firmware Engineer
- Hardware Development Engineer
- Data Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Product Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Software Developer
- Software Engineer
- Systems Integration Engineer
- Systems Design Engineer
- Test Engineer
- Validation Engineer
What is the RAMP Program? The RAMP Program is supplemental to your day-to-day intern responsibilities. In this program, you will take a deeper dive into professional life at Western Digital by getting exposure to different parts of the organization. Some RAMP Program elements include:
- On the job training and mentorship with industry professionals
- Professional development trainings
- Executive exposure
- Networking events with other interns and Western Digital employees
Chandler, Arizona, United States
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
Irvine, California, United States
Longmont, Colorado, United States
Milpitas, California, United States
Rochester, Minnesota, United States
San Jose, California, United States
- Current student, pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering or related field and graduating between December 2021 and June 2022
- Minimum of 3.0 GPA cumulative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills in area of study
- Interest in HDD, flash, semiconductor, components, nonvolatile memory industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Right to work in the US without requiring Western Digital to commence or sponsor an immigration case in order to employ you (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration case)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL®
The future. It’s on you. You & Western Digital.
We’ve been storing the world’s data for more than 50 years. Once, storage was the most important thing we could do for data. Now, we’re helping the world capture, preserve, access and transform data in a way only we can.
The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and government organizations come to us for the technologies and solutions needed to bring meaning and value to their ever-increasing diversity of data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today’s exceptional data challenges require your unique skills. You can be the next big thing in data.
Western Digital® data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer.
Western Digital does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. We also prohibit harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.