$3,000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time candidates who start with us before October 1st.
We are looking for MHT’s to join our growing team. You’ll be working with patients and assisting nursing and clinical services with patient treatment plans. Some of your responsibilities will include assisting with the implementation of treatment plans, including but not limited to documenting goals and interventions.
All Shifts Available
Full and Part-Time
This is a great opportunity for individuals with a psychology degree or are in a nursing degree program.
- Conduct patient observation and rounds.
- Assists staff with patient care while following treatment plans.
- Observe and monitor patient’s progress and reports observations to staff.
- Develop a therapeutic relationship with patients while maintaining professional boundaries.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living skills as necessary.
- Provide appropriate supervision of patients’ activities.
- All team members are expected to consistently demonstrate our values of integrity, compassion, respect, diversity, teamwork, excellence and innovation in their work activities and interactions.
Westborough Behavioral Healthcare Hospital (WBHH) provides psychiatric stabilization and dual diagnosis treatments for Children, Adolescents and Adult populations in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our goal is to ensure patients and their loved ones feel comfortable and are well informed regarding treatment options.
We are conveniently located in Westborough near the intersection of Route 495 and Route 9. The hospital operates 24/7 with multiple shifts available.