The global leader in wealth information and insight, Wealth-X partners with leading prestige brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit and higher-education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance. Wealth-X boasts the world’s most extensive collection of hand curated dossiers on the ultra-wealthy and produces unparalleled high net worth market research. Founded in 2010, with more than 200 staff across North America, Europe and Asia, Wealth-X works with over 500 clients providing them with unique data, analysis, and counsel to drive business success.
Who Are You?
- You are a successful account executive with 2-4 years of experience selling high-value solutions to non-profit and higher education institutions.
- You thrive in a consultative selling environment and are adept at building strong relationships with clients/prospects.
- You believe in research and data as a key tool for nonprofit fundraising.
- You are a hunter and self-starter.
- You exhibit strong and sophisticated presentation skills and have an ability to demonstrate a value proposition (benefits vs. features).
- You have experience growing existing relationships and upselling and cross-selling within an organization.
- You are the consummate “people person” who strives to get to know your clients and their challenges and create solutions to meet their needs and practices.
- You know how to build networks and leverage them to create new business opportunities.
- You know how to forecast, use a CRM system (preferably Salesforce), develop relationships with the C-suite and decision makers, negotiate complex solution sales, and are a whiz at all aspects of the sales cycle.
- You don’t mind traveling (roughly 10%)
- You want to be part of a dynamic, growing entrepreneurial team.
- You are passionate about the non-profit and education sector and helping them achieve their goals and advance their mission.
Who Are We?
- We are a passionate global sales team dedicated to providing the best solutions for new and existing clients. (This position is NY-based)
- We believe in a consultative sales process and in helping our clients to achieve business growth leveraging Wealth-X products and services
- We have an open and collaborative office setting near Herald Square that we share with the Marketing, Product, Finance and Operations teams
- We have excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401K
- We have a ton of office snacks and have Bagel Fridays!
- We’re currently all working from home and get together all the time (virtually of course!) for Happy Hours and other social events.