We’re looking for an Influencer Campaign Associate to join us to help our clients engage with new and existing audiences. We’re looking for an entry-level candidate who can help create, manage and execute influencer marketing campaigns and take our clients to new heights, building on engagement and developing new and exciting ways to portray brands online.
You are passionate about social media and understand the complexities and nuances because you are an avid user. You’ll work closely with the broader Client Services Team and should be passionate about influencer content that reflects our clients’ values and tone of voice.
What we’re looking for in an Influencer Marketing Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or marketing; minimum 3 months of professional experience in an internship setting surrounding social media or leading media/creative agency
- Clear and concise communication skills across multiple mediums ‐ in‐person meetings, calls, video conferences, emails, and presentations
- Confidence in voicing your opinion to the team and clients if you think there is a better way of doing something
- Experience across all social media platforms including emerging channels and international platforms; including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube
- High‐level quantitative skills, attention to detail, a high aptitude for problem-solving, and a natural interest in consumer behavior
- Knowledge and understanding of the whole spectrum of the social media landscape
- Must be organized, have a strong attention to detail and be self-directed to successfully work on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision of tasks
- Proficiency with creating presentations required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate key performance indicators to all levels of the company
- Excellent customer service skills, organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, self-motivated, proactive and driven to achieve results while having a commitment to excellence
Essential job responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage content production with influencers including briefing, influencer sourcing, concepts, strategy, and overseeing execution with cross-functioning teams
- Facilitate all aspects of the campaign planning, execution, and analysis process; including managing the campaign calendar, monitoring and optimizing campaign results, writing creative briefs, and developing campaign reports
- Identify and cultivate new communities of influencers as well as new channel expansion opportunities to reach target customers and extend our reach
- Innovate and advocate for new ways to expand our influencer marketing initiatives, as well as identify ways to partner with other teams to utilize creative/strategic assets
- Staying on top of — and proactively sharing — trends, relevant cultural moments and new technology to help us stay ahead of the curve
About the location
Our team is concentrated in Dallas, Texas.
Job Division: Client Services
People Manager: No
Seniority Level: Entry
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. Local candidates only – no relocation is available for this position.
At VizSense, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. VizSense is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Because we are in the business of building relationships, an outgoing personality is required, along with the maturity to work with high-level clients.
If you are interested in a varied daily routine and a rich learning experience in the world of influencer marketing, please submit a letter of interest telling us about yourself and why we should hire you, along with your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org