VanEck is a privately held global asset management firm founded in 1955. We develop forward-looking, intelligently designed, active and ETF strategies that strengthen long-term portfolios. We will provide qualified individuals with outstanding education and growth opportunities. If you are a high-energy individual with a strong work ethic, excellent team skills, and outstanding communication skills, we would like to speak with you.
VanEck’s Summer Intern Program includes exposure across the firm through educational, mentorship, and networking events. As an Intern, you will also be exposed to the firm’s senior management, gain an understanding of the financial services industry and learn critical business skills. Our internship program will build more than just your resume — it will challenge your knowledge, build your network and drive your career path. Our program spans 10 weeks and runs from June 7 – August 13. If you are looking to gain valuable hands-on experience while working with talented individuals, apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following, other duties may be assigned as needed:
- Track partner firm research to provide tactical support to field sales via email updates
- Organize Key Accounts CRM in order to add efficiencies to client coverage model
- Assist in the development of ad hoc client-facing material, including pitch books, presentations, and sales literature
- Redevelop research responses for US and UCITS strategies
- Create and develop independent & regional partner firm roadmaps (“survival guides”)
- Aide in the analysis of partner firm data packages
- Coordinate and track scheduling for conference calendar
- Keen interest in sales and marketing
- Above average communication skills.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- A working knowledge of Internet, MS Word and Excel is helpful but not required.
- Roll up your sleeve work ethic.
Education and/or Experience
- Currently entering junior level (3rd year) or beyond within a 4 year college program.
- Some experience within a corporate environment is helpful but not required.
To perform successfully and gain the most from this internship, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional demeanor
- Capacity for learning new procedures/ideas
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
In order to be considered for this position, please submit resume with the subject line ‘Sales National Accounts Summer Intern’ to email@example.com