Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Come to the Mountains and LIVE your Summer Adventure with Vail Resorts’ Hospitality Operations Team in one of our amazing Resort Communities!
Choose from Breckenridge, Vail, Keystone or Beaver Creek for a summer work opportunity, and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about: there’s plenty of hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and exploring to do throughout the summer months!
Apply to this posting to schedule a time to discuss more about our summer job openings! Our season runs from May through late August or June through September. While preference is given to applicants able to work for the entire season, we do hire limited applicants who can work for a shorter time period.
What’s In It For You?
- Discounted Housing ($300 per month – available only if you live in Vail Resorts Employee Housing)
- Complimentary Adventures: Choose Two Summer Mountain Experiences (total value of approximately $400) + Two paid non-workdays to enjoy it!
- A complimentary lodging night at Keystone, Breckenridge, Vail or Beaver Creek hotels (1 night = 1 mountain experience, can choose up to 2 nights, must be 18 years of age or older)
- Adventure experiences – rafting, fly fishing, zip line, via ferrata, etc. (will vary by market depending on availability)
- Gas card
- Food card
- FREE: Enhanced programming/experiences
- Manager-led appreciation opportunities
- Monthly bingo with gift card prizes
- More fun events and programming!
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The opportunity to work in the resort industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
Eligible Roles: We are scheduling interviews with guest service-oriented, adventure enthusiasts in the following positions:
Property Attendant/ Houseperson/ Public Areas Attendant/ Laundry Attendant – Experience the Summer in a new way with a new role and new industry, keeping our public areas and valued properties to high standards we have at Vail Resorts. Opportunity in one of these roles can provide flexibility in scheduling, a fast-paced environment, great exercise, interaction with guests, and a variety of jobs indoors and outdoors.
Room Attendant/ Housekeeper – Utilize your attention to detail and satisfaction in delivering an excellent end product to give our guests an exceptional stay through delivering clean rooms, ensuring a safe, outstanding experience. These full-time opportunities with the ability to work independently taking ownership of the guest experience and knowing your work impact a guest’s memories for years to come. Role is a great entry opportunity into the Hospitality field with high growth potential.
Positions start at 40 hours per week with overtime available and paid above 40 hours per week.We hire entry level through highly skilled and experienced candidates.
What We Are Looking For:
- A heart for guest service and the outdoors
- A team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holiday and weekends
Check out our state-of-the-art properties just steps away from our world-class destination Resorts:
For more information on perks, adventures and opportunities – apply today!
The budgeted range starts at $12.32 – $15.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Be a part of the resort where it all started. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the life of luxury to its guests while infusing the mountain lifestyle in every experience. Are you someone that never settles for second best? Take your mountain exploration to the next level and join a passionate group of people who thrive on extraordinary customer service. Come help us deliver unparalleled adventures in a place that is unrivaled and unflinching. Join the team at Vail – a place that’s Like Nothing on Earth.