Apply today! Join the U.S. Forest Service and be a part of an organization that is committed to caring for the land and serving people.
The Forest Service is recruiting for summer intern positions, with positions available for high school, college undergraduates, and college graduates. Career focuses include natural resources, business, technology, engineering, physical sciences, and more.
The following jobs will be open on www.usajobs.gov Nov. 23-Dec. 7:
Pathways Intern Not-to-Exceed (NTE)
- Foundational Interns (GS-0099-1/2) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623525200
- Natural Resources (Archaeology) (GS-0199-3/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623522600
- Natural Resource Interns (Biological Sciences) (GS-0499-3/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623525700
- Business Interns (Administration and Office Support) (GS-0399-3/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623518400
- Business Interns (Financial Management) (GS-0599-3/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623520600
- Business Interns (Business and Industry) (GS-1199-3/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623522700
- Engineering & Architecture Interns (GS-0899-3/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623524600
- Physical Sciences Interns (GS-1399-03/4/5) https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/623524100
Review the job announcement carefully for required information to include in your application. Employment start dates vary.
The Forest Service is hosting webinars to help you through the application process. Join us and get answers to your questions.
Note: You may be prompted to download the free Microsoft Teams application.
- “Federal Resume Workshop” – Tuesday, Nov. 30, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
- “Hiring Eligibilities & Qualifications” – Thursday, Dec. 2, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
- “Tips for Job Seekers” – Tuesday, Dec. 7, 3-4 p.m. MST – Microsoft Teams
Visit the Forest Service Jobs webpage, fs.usda.gov/fsjobs, to learn more about career opportunities, benefits, hiring events, and resources to help with the application process.
We look forward to working with you.
USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.