If you are looking to grow your career with challenging and meaningful work that directly impacts our clients and communities, we offer a dynamic environment where employees collaborate on engaged, innovative teams.
- More than 5,000 employees and growing!
- A track record of developing careers while supporting work-life balance.
- Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills, and be the drivers of their careers.
The IT Intern will experience the day-to-day activities for supporting employees of a high-tech software company. This person will be a valuable resource assisting corporate IT with helpdesk tickets, system configurations, backups, laptop and desktop image builds, software installations, adding to our documentation library and other special projects. If you have a drive for excellent customer service and an interest in a career in desktop and infrastructure support, this is a great internship for you!
Support various corporate needs, both internally and externally, across the company. From Marketing to Finance to IT and Human Resources, you can work on Tyler-wide initiatives to support our employees, clients, stakeholders, and the public sector.
- Assist IT staff with closing IT Help Desk support tickets
- Troubleshoot employee laptop and desktop computing issues
- Assist in developing time efficiency processes and tools
- Assist with installing Tyler software for employees
- Prepare and/or modify system and process documentation
- Basic knowledge of server hardware and configurations (including web servers)
- Basic knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, Firewalls, OSI Model, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems (e.g., Windows Server 2008/2012, SQL Server 2008/2012)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Active Directory Services
- Basic knowledge of Virtual Machines
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team of professionals on technical and business issues
Great Place to Work & Grow Your Career
Tyler is continually recognized as a great workplace locally and nationally. See our recent awards and accolades across Tyler »
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines, and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass a federal background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.