Trinity Property Consultants in a national multifamily management firm that was founded in Southern California. Since 1999, we’ve been shaping community environments and refining living spaces with one thing in mind—our residents’ satisfaction. That’s why our three brands, Social Student Spaces, ReNew Apartment Communities, and Arrive Luxury Communities address every stage of life. When it comes to a true measure of success, one word captures the core of our purpose – community.
We also have resident programs that highlight a level of commitment and care you just don’t find every day. Through our RENTsparency, SmartHome by Trinity, Green Team, and Together programs, we make sure transparency, customer service, and technology are always front and center.
Our management approach provides investors with financial and accounting services, advanced IT solutions, human resources, marketing, due diligence, capital needs assessments, operational audits, renovation services, property repositioning, and asset management services.
Trinity Property Consultants manages over 30,000 apartment homes nationwide and is growing rapidly! We provide our team members with a wide range of career paths and reward top performers with rapid advancement opportunities.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking interns with an entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude to work with our management teams nationwide. Advance your career knowledge in the ever-growing multifamily industry with an organization that is committed to exceptional customer service and guided by our values.
Under the direct supervision of the assigned mentor, each participant will work side by side with our team of professionals to create a thriving and captivating living experience for renters across the nation.
Our Real Estate Internship is a 10-week, paid, rotational program in which the student will rotate each week through all aspects of Property Management onsite. They will spend time focused in the following areas: Leasing, Assistant Manager, Community Manager, Maintenance, Operations, and Corporate (for select locations). All Interns will be mentored by a Senior Leader at Trinity.
2021 Real Estate Internship Program Dates: June 1st– August 6th
Skills include an excellent ability to address the needs of community members, prospects, and vendors. Other essential skills include but are not limited to:
· Handle high stress situations effectively
· Exhibit strong leadership skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Superior collection skills
· Administrative and organizational skills
· Time management skills and ability to prioritize wisely
· Customer service orientation
· Strong sales background
· Knowledge of state law as it relates to fair housing
· Intermediate computer and internet knowledge, accounting, property management software programs, printers, telephones, fax machines, and photocopier
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
Learning and Development:
· Maintain a commitment to ongoing professional development and career growth through the Fowler Internship Program
· Enrolled in a 4-year accredited program
· Preference given to those with a major or minor in a Real Estate or Property Management
· Preference given to juniors going into their senior year
· 1 year of customer service work experience preferred
· Prior internship experience preferred
· Ability to fluently read and write English, accurately perform intermediate mathematical functions, and use all on-site resident management software functions
See more about our program and organization at: www.trinity-pm.com/internshipprogram
At Trinity, we prioritize the health of our residents and employees. Due to COVID-19, for health and safety purposes, we have implemented an Emergency Preparedness Committee and have been adhering to all CDC, NMHC, and NAA preparedness recommendations on a local and national level. For more information, visit https://youtu.be/l1fAgr15MUQ.