TravSolo is a planning app for solo travelers, where you can create your itinerary on the go, meet people while feeling safe and have a story to bring back home to tell. It helps people to solo travel much easier than ever.
We want every solo traveler to be able to plan their trip, meet people, and stay safe – all while sharing memories of their journey on the go.
It is an exciting time to join the TravSolo team as we continue to grow!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Digital Marketer will provide an opportunity to work alongside the Founder of TravSolo, take initiative and own your work.
We are looking for an individual who is:
• Passionate about traveling
• Eagerness to learn
• Wants to be part of a growing team
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
• Ability to work without much supervision
• NY resident is preferred
• Direct opportunities to pitch to investors for team investment will be provided, along with equity if deemed a fit
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
* Have a real impact on our customer’s lives. You’ll create a travel experience to inspire our customers to use TravSolo every single day to solo travel easier and meet travelers as a local. Small improvements make a big difference here.
* Bring our existing app into the everyone interested in solo travel. You’ll have the freedom to leverage the latest digital media strategies and best practices in the marketing world.
* Be a founding member. TravSolo is growing fast and we’re looking for a foundational Digital Marketer to build a team around.
• Increase traction + followers on our social channels
• Engage with our social audience is a fun, exciting, and professional way
• Handle various media channels for our organization – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc
• Establish promotional collaborations with travel influencers
• Create content and utilize UGC
• Some digital marketing experience
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
• General Knowledge of leading social media tools
• General Knowledge or willingness to learn how to manage Email marketing campaigns
• General Knowledge of creating user-generated content
• General Knowledge or willingness to learn SEO/SEM
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to multitask.
• Strong interest in Social Media & Digital Marketing.
• Knowledge of how to attract a larger audience
• Must be available for a minimum of ten (10) hours a week on a trial basis.
This is a “get things done” position, where you are allowed to fail, learn, repeat = hustle
Let us inspire people to travel more together!
Please check out our website for more information: travsolo.com
Provide your portfolio or work links showcasing your work in your profile for further consideration***