We are celebrating our first decade of continuous and dedicated community service!
Therapeutic Alliance LLC is a private mental health agency offering professional mental health counseling throughout Virginia for the past 10 years. We strive to provide culturally sensitive counseling services to children, adults and their families in several languages. Clients comprise all cultural, racial and economic backgrounds, including individuals with different sexual orientations.
The Therapeutic Alliance staff possess educational and clinical training that allows us to address mental health, substance abuse and behavioral issues using evidence-based methods. We provide extensive supervision to each and every case as a means to ensure a sound therapeutic approach. Our goal is to truly know our clients and to use this knowledge to guide, support, and motivate them as they make necessary life changes.
Therapeutic Alliance is a licensed provider of Intensive-In-Home(IIH), Mental Health Skill Building (MHSS) and Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA).
We are offering:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- RBT Certification support
- QMHP certification support
- Staff recognition program
- Competitive Salary Structure
- Staff referral bonus program
- Bilingual pay bonus
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Unpaid Extended Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Paid training time
- Mileage reimbursement
- Travel Time reimbursement
- Phone reimbursement
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Discounts
- Liability insurance
We are looking for a sharp, energetic Qualified Mental Health Professional C/A (QMHP C/A) that can work in all facets of our clinical organization: Intensive In-Home counseling, Mental Health Skill Services and Applied Behavioral Analysis. We strive to deliver a sense of professional pride and accomplishment to each member of our staff – and, most importantly, pledge to continue providing only the very finest home-based sensitive services to our clients. Our organization fosters initiative, self-directed work, ownership and teamwork to help one another accomplish our business goals. As a QMHP within our organization, you would be making the difference in the lives of our clients on a daily basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work directly with clients on your caseload to create and manage individualized service plans (ISP) that cater to each individual’s needs.
- Create and implement interventions that meet the recognized goals of each client.
- Build rapport and foster positive relationships with those on your caseload.
- Assist in recommending and obtaining any/all wrap-around services that are relevant for your clients.
- Be a resource and provide others to individuals and their families on your caseload
- This position reports to the Clinical Supervisor
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling or a related field from an accredited college or university/Master’s preferred.
- At least one year of proven mental health experience working with at-risk youth.
- Hard working with strong interpersonal skills and high attention to detail, you’ll demonstrate a passion for exceeding expectations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Open availability and flexibility to work nights and weekends, to meet the needs of our clients.
- Valid driver’s license and access to a reliable source of transportation.
Grow professionally while making positive impact: free clinical supervision
- We are providing our staff members a chance to improve their knowledge, working practices and clinical skill development
- We offer free supervision towards becoming a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), as well as towards becoming Registered Behavioral Technician (RBT) and Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA).
Apply with us to make a difference!