We are looking for two highly motivated undergraduate or graduate student with strong writing and editing skills with an interest in foreign affairs who would like to volunteer to help edit and revise TIB’s publications; as well as help improve and sustain TIB’s strict quality control elements. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edit, revise and help improve the quality of TIB’s publications
- Develop quality control elements and procedures; research and develop new article types.
- Interact with the global network of contributors.
- Contribute to TIB through publications.
- We have two editor positions available; one for Weekly Brief and one for web articles.