The Intelligence Brief has open positions for quarterly unpaid contributors. Contributors write ( short) analyses published on TIB’s website and Magazine on world issues they care, work on, or are interested in, to foment understanding, care, and action.
- Contributors submit at least one original article per quarter.
- All majors at both the undergraduate and graduate leve are welcomed. We seek and pursue a wide range of academic and professional backgrounds.
- Contributors can be located anywhere around the world.
- No prior journalistic or writing experience is required. We are interested in your insights and analyses on issues that are of high impact to the world.
- Become published and start fomenting a knowledge-based network on your topic of interest.
- Advance and perfect important critical skills i.e. writing, analytical, research and time management.
- The possibility of your article being published on TIB’s magazine.
- Become a Senior Contributor after successful publication of five original articles on TIB’s web or magazine.
- Contribute to the World’s only millennial-led magazine that seeks to explain world issues, why they matter, and what we can do about it.
- Position is unpaid
- You can submit as many articles but you must submit at least one article per quarter.
- Academic credit can be provided but varies based upon your University’s policies.