Summary: Data Trust is currently seeking a Data Collection Coordinator, a full-time junior level position, who will lead collection and aggregation of state and county level voter registration and election participation data in a designated region for the organization. The collection team is the foundation of the entire data operation. This position is viewed as an entry-level and is designed for growth potential. Significant time and resources will be spent developing the Data Collection Coordinator’s political data and technology skills.
About Us: Data Trust is a young dynamic political data organization focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support.
- Build relationships with election officials at the county, and State level in order to efficiently request and purchase voter data
- Track and maintain schedules set forth by both collection authorities and internal data team
- Assist with absentee & early voting data collection
- Assist with miscellaneous data collection requests
- Dedicate significant time to learning about political data & technology
- Political interest or experience demonstrated by course work or field work
- Interest in Political Data
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas.