Summary: Data Trust is currently seeking a Data Analyst, a full-time position, that will be responsible for fielding requests from clients relating to voter and consumer data. The Data Analyst will be responsible for managing client relationships and fulfilling various requests, primarily with Data Trust’s consultants, pollster clients, Super PAC’s and outside groups. They will be a motivated self-starter with an interest in politics and data.
About Us: Data Trust is a dynamic political data organization focused on center-right leaning advocacy and support.
- Leverage Data Trust’s library to help our various clients reach their desired audiences.
- Become comfortable using SQL to manipulate Data Trust’s data into meaningful reports and databases for clients.
- Utilize thousands of political, demographic and consumer data points to create actionable voter universes, polling samples, and various files that allow clients to achieve electoral goals.
- Analyze voter data to provide actionable insights to clients to help drive strategic initiatives.
- Apply political knowledge and understanding to aid clients with calculated decisions making use of data and technical skills.
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and build a knowledge of campaign strategies.
- Serve as Data Trust’s point of contact with clients and organizations when needed.
- 0-2 years of professional experience, preferably in campaigning/electoral politics, or political data.
- An ideal candidate will be professional, reliable and display strong communication skills.
- The ability to effectively multitask and prioritize while meeting deadlines.
- Possess an understanding of how data educates and interacts with the political process.
- Prior experience in the political space is helpful but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- A willingness to work longer-than-usual hours if needed, responsiveness, and a very close attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
*Note: In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. As a matter of company policy, we are not able to sponsor visas. *