Wake up every morning knowing you have the power and the tools to change lives. We are looking for an enthusiastic clinical social worker who possesses extensive knowledge in understanding trauma and family separation to work in our treatment foster care program. This person must have the ability to formulate relationships with adults (foster parents and biological parents) and provide clinical support and resources to foster youth between 0- 20 years old.
- Master’s in Social Work Degree
- LMSW or LCSW-C (Maryland Licensure)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with foster youth to cope with traumatic life events through a trauma lens.
- Working with foster parents and other caregivers by coaching them in therapeutic models to help youth progress in accomplishing SMART goals established in treatment plans.
- Providing psychoeducation to foster parents and youth which will include assessment of family dynamics in the home.
- Ability to provide and manage case notes, treatment plans and other documents required in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of and ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Rotation of On-call duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Competitive compensation and pay rates
- Medical, Dental, vision, and many other benefits
- Paid PTO and holiday time
- 403B with matching potential
- Promotion opportunities
The TranZed Alliance demonstrates an awareness of, respect for, and attention to the diversity of the people with whom it interacts (persons served, personnel, families/caregivers, and other stakeholders) that are reflected in attitudes, organizational structures, policies, and services.
The Children’s Guild Alliance is a nonprofit organization serving children, families, and child-serving organizations. We are dedicated to transforming how America educates and cares for its children through education, behavioral health, national training, and consultation services. Affiliates of The Children’s Guild Alliance include The Children’s Guild, Monarch Academy public charter and contract schools, Monarch Preschool College Park, TranZed Academy for Working Students, TranZed Apprenticeships, The Children’s Guild DC Public Charter School, Transformation Education Institute, and The National Children’s Guild Fund. We are among the most experienced child-serving organizations in the Greater Baltimore/Washington region and are currently expanding in national and international programs. Each year, the agency’s continuum of care and hundreds of professional staff help thousands of youth and young adults and their families achieve excel and succeed. We operate public charter and contract schools; special education schools; preschool; apprenticeships, and pre-career programs; therapeutic group homes; treatment foster care; and behavior health services. We invite you to be part of our innovative team!