Do you enjoy working with youth and/or children? Do you want a career that helps to build healthy, empowering communities amongst young people?
The Center for Youth Ministry Training offers a debt-free, 3-year Graduate Residency for those called to youth ministry by covering tuition, books, housing, and utilities for the duration of time the resident is in the program. Graduate Residents gain experience by being placed in a local church, camp, or nonprofit while earning a Master of Arts in Youth Ministry from Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary. As the largest graduate program focused in youth ministry in the country, we make it our mission to equip youth ministers theologically in the classroom, vocationally in the local church, and emotionally through personal coaching. Learn more at www.cymt.org/graduate-residency
- Oversee or work alongside a team to design and build a youth ministry in one of our partner ministries.
- Recruit and train volunteers to invest in youth.
- Plan and execute events to build community
- Teach and create weekly lessons.
- Preach and complete other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
Graduate Residents receive:
- Full scholarship MAYM
- Housing and utiliites
- Job in a church/nonprofit/camping ministry
- living stipend