The Borgen Project is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Intern who will work remotely. This public relations intern will be involved in a variety of aspects of marketing and communications.
- Create a branding campaign.
- Conduct an informal focus group and gather feedback for market research.
- Pitch story ideas to print, broadcast and digital media.
- Create and implement a fundraising strategy.
- Plan, market and present at an informational meeting.
- Utilize social media and develop strategies for web-based messaging.
- Assist with The Borgen Project’s advocacy efforts.
Details: This is an unpaid opportunity. The opportunity is 12-hours per week for 12-weeks and is a telecommute role, however we do have a dedicated manager who supervises the position, offering daily contact via email or video chat (if needed), monthly 101 sessions and catch up calls with team members.
Start Date: New programs begin every month, you choose the month you wish to start.