Digital Marketing & Content – Digital Marketing Intern
The Baltimore Orioles are looking for individuals with creative minds in the Digital Marketing field. This is a great opportunity to earn college credit while learning and assisting the Orioles Digital Team. We are looking for summer interns!
The Digital Marketing intern will work closely with the Orioles’ Digital staff, assisting in the
- Social and digital editorial plans
- Creation and development of content
- Participating in team meetings and brainstorms
- This intern will have their pulse on the latest digital and social trends and industry updates and provide reporting via regular deliverables. Some administrative work is required; opportunity to interface with PR, Advertising, Productions, Community Relations, among other Orioles departments.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office is a necessity. Previous internship experience is preferred, especially within social marketing for sports and entertainment brands. Flexible schedules and ability to work nights and weekends are a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to this post and you’ll be contacted as soon as possible. Feel free to share this with your friends or someone you know would love to work for us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.