Jewish Community Services (JCS) is seeking an American Sign Language Job Coach to work in our Park Height’s location. This position provides support and guidance to individuals with disabilities. This position is PRN – hours/shifts will vary.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Will teach/reinforce job skills
· Will teach/reinforce work habits
· Will teach/reinforce positive interpersonal behaviors
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Must be able to function as liaison to both client and employer to
ensure job readiness, job development and job success
· Must have own transportation, clean driving record and current car
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· High School Diploma required, BA or BS in Social Service field preferred
· American Sign Language (ASL) required
· Experience with individuals with disabilities is required, prior DDA
All opportunities at JCS are contingent upon successful completion and receipt of acceptable results of criminal background clearances, drug test, and degree and/or license verification. If the position requires driving, valid driver’s license, a motor vehicle clearance, and proof of auto insurance is required at time of employment and must be maintained throughout employment. Additional regulatory, contractual, or local requirements may apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer