Senior Engineer with in depth experience with the Adobe Experience manager platform, and its integrations. This engineer will work closely with developers, architects, devsecops, as well as interface with business to achieve overall sound solutioning for content based application architectures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or Equivalent work experience.
- Experience in development including defining requirements, developing solution alternatives and estimates and translating client’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions.
- Strong AEM experience with front end development and architecture/Design understanding
- Strong knowledge of Front end web application design , experience in Adv JS, CSS Based frameworks, Strong JEE experience ,Maven, Apache sling frame work, OSGI, Node & NPM, REST based services.
- Experience in Integrating AEM application with other Adobe suite of products like Analytics, Target, Forms and Others is desirable.
- Experience with Quality Gating using Sonar Qube or equivalent for Quality and Coverage.
- Test Driven Development experience is mandatory and Bussiness Driven Development is desirable.
- Experience in Front End automation or Bobcat is desirable.
- Experience in working with Jenkins and other Devops tools for Automated Build and Deployment.
- Experience integrating 3rd party source code and/or libraries
- Experience consuming and developing XML and JSON web services
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaboration and leadership skill
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Manage risk and change with an agile approach
- Adopt at learning new technologies quickly
- Experience with Webpack or equivalent and creating custom tasks.
- Experience in Performance Tuning and resolving security issues.
- Working with JMeter, White Hate or Nexus, Front end tuning.
· Bachelor’s / Master’s Graduates in Computer Science Engineering / MIS / IT / IS (or) Related Fields.
· You must be open to relocating anywhere in the US for Client Projects.
· Must have Legal Work Authorization to work anywhere in the US. (OPT EAD, Full Time CPT, H4 EAD, GC EAD, GC, USC is applicable)