Tech USA has been in business since 1998 and is one of the fastest growing, privately-held staffing firms in the nation that resides in the top 1% of the staffing and recruiting industry. Our business consists of Fortune 500 and 1000 clients throughout the IT, Engineering, Scientific, and Government sectors. Our recruiting and sales teams are the core of our success!
The benefits of joining the Tech USA team include:
· Thorough training on recruiting and business development
· Growth potential and defined sales career paths
· Hardworking and team-oriented culture
· Competitive base salary and uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential
· Medical/dental/vision plans, 401K plan, and vacation time
Tech USA is currently seeking goal-oriented, competitive, and ambitious individuals who are looking to build a long term career in a sales driven environment. As a Professional Recruiter, you will be responsible for managing the recruiting process, which entails sourcing active and passive candidates, phone screens, checking references, conducting interviews, and managing the recruiting process. You will also be responsible for establishing new business by generating leads, setting and attending meetings with your Sales Account Executive, and maximizing revenue and profits.
- Utilize innovative recruiting methods to identify and attract top-performing, highly technical professionals for a variety of positions within the industry
- Work closely with team to support customer recruiting needs by match the right candidate to those requirements
- Strategically source by using the internet, job boards, job postings, referrals, networking, social media, our internal database, and any other resources to find potential candidates
- Evaluate candidates qualifications and strengths by interviewing, both face-to-face and over the phone, and checking references
- Maintain candidate relationships and manage contract employees while they are on assignment
- Adhere to the proper policies and procedures of the full hiring life cycle
- Complete pre-employment processes and paperwork for hiring, background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Generate leads and set meetings to establish new business both locally and nationally
- Develop a community presence by networking with local leaders and associations
- Work closely with teammates to identify, assess, and service current and new accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or any related field
- 0-4 years of experience in customer service, sales, marketing, communications, or related field
- Experience working in a service-oriented industry a plus
- Must be enthusiastic, goal-oriented, ambitious, competitive, and self-motivated
- Great organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- The desire to learn and advance in a fast-paced sales environment
About Tech USA
Tech USA is a premier provider of technology recruitment solutions across the nation. As trusted business partners to our clients and dependable agents to our candidates, we believe that developing long lasting relationships is the only way to conduct business. Our core business focus falls within Aerospace and Defense, Biotechnology, Engineering, Information Technology, Power and Energy, and the Telecommunications market segments. As a niche firm, Tech USA strives to continually provide our clients with high level customer service through our flexible, tailored and scalable solutions. Tech USA’s goal is to saturate existing markets and achieve profitable growth while launching new divisions and opening new offices. Tech USA is dedicated to providing customized project support solutions designed to fit the client’s individual needs and business objectives. Our team of seasoned industry experts can augment your current project team or take an objective from concept to completion, while exceeding your performance goals. For projects that are extremely time-sensitive, a special project team will be assigned to perform the work at an accelerated pace. Tech USA continues to be a modern, aggressive, entrepreneurial and forward thinking market leader. Our performance on National Defense and Homeland Security projects has made us a trusted name in government consulting services. Explore our Service Offerings for an in-depth look at the power of Tech USA.