Title : Junior Operator ( Image capture)
Location : Boston , MA
Experience Level Required : 1-2 Years
Ensure quality image (Data) captures are completed as per plan requirements.
Responsible for the daily collection of field image data in various sites/locations;
Maintain and operate equipment with a high degree of attention to safety and care of equipment
Responsible for ensuring scheduled participants are delighted with their experience during the shoot.
College degree -(Degree in Film, Video, or Motion Graphics -BFA or MFA preferred) OR verifiable equivalent experience and training.
Required Skill set:
• Ability to work autonomously; capable of completing work with little to no direct supervision while meeting project timelines
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong teamwork skills; able to represent Tata Elxsi in a professional manner at all times
• Able to travel extensively between job/Site locations as per specific project needs.
• Available 6 days a week for 10-12 hours daily; this includes travel time to and from job sites. Optional Sunday availability may be required as needed
Preferred Skill set :
Sharp eye for creative and compelling visuals
Familiarity with Consumer Electronics products used for Photo & Video capture.
Proven ability to produce high quality work on tight deadlines
Customer service background or Marketing/Sales experience is a plus