Why we have this job:
The purpose of the role is to work with the Brand Manager, Tea and the wider US commercial team to deliver in house creatives and graphic designs for all marketing and customer marketing materials.
The role will manage the development of all creative assets for tea brands under the TCP US portfolio including Tetley, Good Earth & Himalayan Water.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generation and guardianship of brand world guidelines to inform and frame the visual identity of our tea brands
- Development of creative campaigns and execution of assets to support the launch and expansion of our beverage brands. Including static imagery, lifestyle photography and video content.
- Work cross markets taking global assets and translating them for local market deployment
- Working with brand team for the management and development of social media creatives across Facebook, Instagram and websites to deliver best in class engagement and reach whilst enhancing brand salience, including building a bank of creative learnings across medias
- Roll out of master creatives into in store, customer marketing point of sale, NPD sell sheets and trade show assets.
- Keeping up-to-date with market, consumer and competitive activity
To be great at this job you will need:
- BA required with marketing / graphic design related degree
- At least 3 years professional experience
- Creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (In Design, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Ability to create and deploy video content
- Sound understanding of both print and digital media
- Produce work of a high-level accuracy with clean layouts and designs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- To be self-motivated and organized and able to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Commercial and cultural awareness
- To be a practical / logical thinker
- The ability to create excellent working relationships (both internal and external)