SODA Social Media Intern
SODA: Student Organ Donation Advocates is seeking a college student to join its team for the Summer of 2021. If selected, you will have the opportunity to help the organization grow while developing numerous skills, all with consistent support from your supervisor. Learn more about SODA National at sodanational.org.
Interest in taking initiative, learning new skills, and willingness to receive feedback.
Recent involvement and leadership in extracurricular activities.
- Average of 10 hours per week for 7 months from the start of the internship (approx. June – December), with the potential to extend.
- One-hour check-in each week and bimonthly team meetings.
- Flexible work schedule – work when you want, where you want.
- Build a diverse skill-set in marketing, design, social media, content creation, strategy, and non-profit development.
- Contribute to the organization’s life-saving work and make an impact on its development.
- Receive direct support and feedback from the intern’s supervisor on a weekly basis.
- Manage SODA’s social media presence including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Design social media graphics and marketing materials to enhance our branding and programming efforts.
- Improve SODA’s website using the platform Wix.
- Provide insight on SODA’s rebrand by researching other effective brands and joining meetings with the designer to give feedback on designs.
- Create other projects with your supervisor’s guidance!
To Apply: Share your resume on Handshake or with email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.