Smoker & Company provides a seasonal internship program for students that are pursuing a degree and career in the Accounting Field.
Smoker & Company will provide interns the experience of working at a CPA a firm during Tax Season. Interns will work alongside of our team of CPA’s and assist in the preparation of tax returns for individuals and businesses. This is a face paced internship that will help students be a part of a high performing Certified Public Accounting Firm during the busiest time of the year. They will learn the full cycle of accounting for individuals and businesses.
What we offer:
- Paid Internship
- Experience and potential for career opportunities through Smoker & Company.
- Technical training on essential programs for completing the tax process
- … Microsoft Access, Ultra Tax, and CCH
- Training on current tax regulations to help make sure you’re up to date with your knowledge
- Working with actual clients and client returns. REAL WORLD WORK EXPERIENCE!
- Any student with the desire to learn how to complete tax returns will be considered!
- Motivated with a desire to succeed
- Above Average Math skills
- Receptive to a training environment with good time management
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours per week at our Leola or Lititz Location