At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our marketing team for a 12-week internship experience!
- Schedule and monitor database updates, recuring analytical jobs, triggered CRM programs and reporting.
- Partner with Analytics staff to develop, document and maintain CRM related activities.
- Operationalize recurring reports in support of the CRM programs.
- Work extensively with CRM staff to inform and provide feedback relating to program efficiencies, effectiveness, and improvements.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Quantitative skills: Familiarity with coding, data manipulation and logic statements.
- Client support skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with marketing terms/KPIs and process (Direct Mail/Email/SMS).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills, a plus
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in marketing research, marketing analytics or a related field, business administration or communications
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.