At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our team for an internship experience working with the Learning and Development team to improve the effectiveness of training content, tools and processes. This role will be primarily focused on Leadership Development.
Working within the Learning and Development team to assist with a wide variety of projects such as:
- Training videos and job aids: evaluating and enhancing current content library
- Coordination: class and course administration
- Innovative training tools and technologies: researching and testing
- Training effectiveness: evaluating and measuring
- Learner engagement: evaluate and improve
- Analytical skills: Superb information gathering, organizing, and analyzing skills to better understand issues, identify trends, and determine effective solutions.
- Technology skills: Ability to learn and use programs like Office 365, Workday learning management system, and social collaboration platforms.
- Communication skills: Stellar listening skills to understand your audience, verbal skills to converse with others, and writing skills to craft messages effectively for a wide range of audiences.
- Collaboration skills: Positive attitude, likes to meet new people, and work in a team environment.
- Creative thinking: Approaching learning and development processes differently to evolve and innovate.
Experience, Education & Certifications
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university majoring in instructional design, marketing, business, human resources, education, communications or related field.
- Clear communication, including effective writing skills and interpersonal skills a must.
Additional Program Details
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.