Ensure timely development, implementation and completion of training programs to meet company and governmental requirements. Present and facilitate training sessions for team members via in person, online and other relevant means and methods. Adjust materials and methods to accommodate audience and delivery methods.
The ideal candidate must be a brand enthusiast and possess the ability to present content, recognize uniqueness and have empathetic attitude.
To be successful in this role, you will own the engagement of trainee’s in center session and must enjoy learning about people, have emotional maturity and have the stamina to sustain engagement for an extended period of time.
Essential Job Responsibility:
- Conceptualize and implement training programs based on data/business need
- Conduct company-wide orientations, leadership workshops and individual training sessions
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Plan and schedule training sessions
- Communicate training needs
- Content development as directed
- Adjust and modify delivery methods as needed to facilitate learning
- Effective and timely communication
- Proactive interaction with content developers to improve content
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating.
- Experience developing role descriptions and requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills for a diverse community.
- Must be professional, energetic, self-motivated, and desire to inspire others.
- Strong teamwork skills and ability to work productively across various departments.
Ideal candidate possesses:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources (or related field) or equivalent management experience in retail, hospitality or theme park industry.
- Experience leading in the fast pace, high volume environment
- Minimum 2 years human resources experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be available to work a variety of days, nights and weekends.
- Candidate must reside within 25 miles of a Six Flags Property.
*** This position may be remote but will be based out of a Six Flags Property. ***