Responsibilities for a Retail Account Manager:
- Retail Sales Account Manager refines the sales techniques to make the customers experience a spectacular one!
- One on one based sales interaction with potential customers
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
Why SHK Partners?
We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, so we also believe in a winning culture and great benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Great culture & team spirit
This is a retail sales development position for a sales and marketing company and while sales experience isn’t a must, excellent communication skills are! In addition, you’ll need to be well organized and polished, a great communicator, have plenty of initiative, and be willing and able to think out of the box to get the job done. This position has upward mobility into management.
- Record of accomplishments in work or schooling
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Ability to communicate with multiple groups; peers, company personnel, and potential customers
- Strong attention to detail and follow up skills
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills