Scion Technical Search has been engaged to conduct a search for a Part-Time Cloud Applications Instructor to join their client, an amazing mission-oriented university in San Antonio, Texas. This position is a rare opportunity for incredible work/life balance!
The faculty instructor will teach during 4 out of the 5 terms each year, and then utilize the 5th term to work on professional development and curricular activities.
- Salary range: $70K – $80K
- Schedule: 8 am – 12 pm PST local time
- Days: Monday through Thursday
- Duration: Permanent, only 36 weeks out of the year
- FREE tuition for employees, spouses and children!
- In-home office set-up
- Opportunity to grow- money for certifications/credentialing/exams
- University contributes 6% of salary (no vetting time) and matches up to 3.5%
- Pet Insurance
- Basic Life/Accidental Death/Short & Long Term Disability
- Many paid holidays (also closed between xmas and New Years)
- 14 paid weeks off total
What you will be doing:
- Teaching in a face to face environment (remote until Q4 2021), accredited undergraduate technology courses in Cloud Applications Development.
- Delivering industry-leading systems and software courseware with our client’s proven instructional methods, using a combination of classroom, virtual labs, and student project instructional techniques.
- Transforming veterans with little or no IT experience into competent foundational practitioners via intensive hands-on experiences focused on current best IT practices.
- Performing curriculum maintenance and lecture preparations from home.
You will need experience in:
- Passion for and experience utilizing Azure!
- C# programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Applications development lifecycle management
- Application development frameworks
- Integrated development environments (i.e. visual studio)
- SQL database app development and integration
- ASP.NET Foundation or Core
How to Apply:
Please apply directly to this posting with a copy of your resume in .doc format.
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment prowess has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online atwww.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.