Date Closing: Apps reviewed 10/23/20
Job ID #: 2285
Full-time, 8 hours per day, 12-months per year.
Provides outstanding service to all district technology users. Works as a team player to solve problems that will lead to successful use of technology throughout the District. Demonstrates a positive relationship with all users to ensure they have a positive technology experience. Prioritizes tasks and manages time to ensure user satisfaction.
- Assists the Network Manager and Director of Technology in all aspects of supporting district technology services
- Configures, installs, and updates server equipment
- Configures and maintains district technology back up and recovery systems
- Assure access to systems for all users throughout the district
- Creates, configures, and supports software installation for desktop and mobile devices
- Tracks, logs and documents technology issues and resolutions
- Stays informed of technical requirements for upcoming online assessment sessions
- Assists in resolving issues escalated from other technology team members
- Demonstrates outstanding customer service skills
- Performs other duties as needed and required
- Reports to the Network Manager
- Knowledge of the following systems is preferred:Casper/JSS
- Active Directory
- Google Admin
- Virtual Server
- MS Server 2008 and 2012
- VEEM Back Up
- OSX Servers
- Mac OS
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
Minimum two year degree or equivalent experience required.
$60,000 to $65,000
Applications accepted online at www.isd47.org/employment until filled.
Applications will be reviewed beginning October 23, 2020.
Candidates must pass a pre-employment physical and criminal background check in order to be eligible for employment.