This position will work with our adolescent clients and their families, by empowering them with knowledge regarding the complexities of mental health and substance abuse illnesses.
Shift: First shift **Must be available to work every other weekend**
- Provide leadership and coordination of the family program.
- Develop and coordinate all information disseminated to families.
- Undertake primary case management responsibilities for designated clients.
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent with rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff (e.g. admissions, therapeutic passes, and discharge plans).
- Assume on-call responsibilities per schedule or when designated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work or related field required
- Demonstrated training or experience working with families in mental health and substance abuse services
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Excellent organizational and computer skills
- Self-Starter with ability to work independently and with a team
- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group counseling, case management
- Valid driver’s license
Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer.
EEO is the Law – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf