Seeking interns who are passionate about designing and participating in an online platform where people can drop in for fellowship and share their experiences. This is your opportunity to work and learn alongside a developers bootcamp. Intern will gain tech startup experience in user outreach and integrating html/CSS into Ruby on Rails. Those who show significant promise will also be given back-end development challenges.
– Participate in video chat Mentor Hours at least once per week
– Work in our virtual office a minimum of 10 hours per week
– For those who will be writing front end code in addition to contributing designs, you will be expected to install the Ruby on Rails environment on your machine. Go to https://github.com/ece106/tomatocan for instructions.
– Solicit feedback from potential platform users to understand their perceptions of the site
– Improve site usage and design based on user feedback
– Recruit students to seek jobs by participating in Mentor Hours
– Minimum: Demonstrated an ability to accomplish goals through previous academic, volunteer, or work experience.
Remote interns will have frequent access to meet online with Scottsdale based staff throughout the week. All interns are eligible receive course credit if they clear it through their university department.