The first step to applying to ThinQ.tv is to experience what we’re doing by ATTENDING A VIDEO CHAT CONVERSATION during any of the Fellowship Hours scheduled on the ThinQ.tv home page. Join the conversation by clicking ‘JOIN Fellowship Hour’ on the http://ThinQ.tv home page during any of the scheduled times. If you must access the conversation by phone, download the JITSI app in advance and join the THINQTV chatroom. Please TAKE THE INITIATIVE TO JOIN THE SESSION ON YOUR OWN. Do not wait for us to invite you.
Seeking interns who are passionate about creating and participating in an online platform where people can drop in for fellowship and share their experiences. You will learn Ruby on Rails by working with the existing code base for ThinQ.tv. This is your opportunity to be a part of a developers bootcamp taught by a highly educated, experienced software engineer – free of charge. Intern will receive training in Ruby on Rails, CSS, MiniTest, and Test Driven Development while gaining experience at a tech startup.
This internship will only be offered to the most highly motivated and qualified candidates (working on MS in Computer Science or other significant experience in MVC architecture or object-oriented software engineering). If you do not have sufficient object-oriented or MVC experience, you are encouraged to apply for our UX/UI (front end Ruby on Rails) position.
– Participate in live online conversations at least twice per week
– You are required to begin installation of the environment on your machine in advance of meeting with us. Go to https://github.com/ece106/tomatocan for instructions.
– Write tests to expand the current test suite for Test Driven Development
– Recruit frequent users who will talk about their tech or international experiences
– Minimum: Demonstrated an ability to accomplish goals through previous academic, volunteer, or work experience. Significant experience in an object-oriented language.
Remote interns will have frequent access to meet online with Scottsdale based staff throughout the week. All interns are eligible receive course credit if they clear it through their university department.