Seeking engaging self-starters to invite STEM professionals and students to video chat conversations about experiences of women and minorities in STEM. Successful candidate(s) will gain leadership and networking skills while moderating video chat mentor sessions. It’s like going to a cocktail party on Zoom, but you don’t have to wait to be invited to discover fascinating conversations with smart people.
– Leadership skills
– Teamwork with in-person and remote colleagues
– Effective methods for building online mentorship sessions
– Post 10 hours per week when you will be at a computer (or phone) with a browser window open to the ThinQ.tv live video viewer
– Invite organizations, professionals, and students to participate in or host conversations on ThinQ.tv
– Greet new conversation participants when they drop in to the chat room and Moderate video chat conversations about current events
– Spread the word about the conversations to organizations at your university & through social media
– Demonstrated an ability to accomplish goals through previous academic, volunteer, or work experience
– Excellent conversational and writing skills
Supervisor Title: Founder and CEO
Please send resume to info@Thinq.TV
Students may receive course credit for internship. Staff will work with the school/advisor on achieving desired learning outcomes and completing all necessary paperwork.