Are you a hardworking individual who wants to show off their passion as part of a legal team? Robert Half Legal has an immediate opening for an on-site Jr. Paralegal position with a prominent business immigration firm in San Francisco, CA. The Administrative Assistant holds responsibility for some office support and legal administrative tasks.
• Pay: $20/hr.
• Start Dates: September 28th with additional start waves thereafter
• Duration: 3+ months (possibility of permanent offer)
• Location: On-site in San Francisco Financial District (remote is not optional for this opportunity)
• Hours: 9:30am – 6:30pm PST 37.5 hour work week (with expected overtime)
• Draft correspondence with clients including emails, letters
• Assist in the completion of applications and petitions on behalf of clients
• Compile and summarize data on status of cases and reports
• Collect and maintain confidential client contact information
• Draft legal documents detailing eligibility
• BA/BS degree preferred or comparable recent experience
• Candidates must be San Francisco Bay Area residents willing to start immediately with the ability to go on-site, remote is not optional for this opportunity
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Candidates should not be pending for any permanent roles
Thank you for your time and we hope to speak with you soon!