Join Reynolds Consumer Products…a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace environment in which individual differences are recognized, respected and appreciated. At Reynolds, we provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for a Logistics Intern to join our team located at our facility in South Boston, VA.
Applicants must be local to the South Boston, VA area; Reynolds does not provide housing or relocation assistance.
As a Logistics Intern, who is currently enrolled in college, you will build on classroom learning through paid work directly related to your field. You will have the opportunity to:
- Assist in coordinating logistical activities with customers
- Conduct research to help develop improvement strategies
- Learn day to day activities of the field
- Participate in special projects as needed
Ultimately, this internship will gain hands on experience that will help you get a head start in your career and will allow you to use your skills to make an impact on our company.
You will love it here if…
- You can successfully juggle multiple tasks at once
- You are eager to learn
- You enjoy working with a dynamic team
We need you to have:
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS degree in Logistics or a related field
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent capabilities in Microsoft Office, including Excel
Icing on the cake:
- Prior experience in procurement or logistics