The Revature Accelerator Program (RAP) is a free, self-paced, online course in programming offered to students in the final semester of current degree. The next course begins in September and will take around 8 weeks to complete.
Whether you’ve been studying programming or are interested in learning about a career in code, RAP will teach you the real world skills you need to launch a career in tech. Best of all, individuals who complete the program have the opportunity to interview for a full-time position with Revature, the largest employer of emerging tech talent in the US.
Enrollment in RAP is free to any student in the final semester of their current degree. To secure your spot in the course, all you need to do is fill out the form.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university degree program
- with an expected graduation in Fall/Winter 2022.
- Dedicate 5-10 hours per week for 8 weeks to learn online. Complete all assignments and the final project.
- Expect to spend about 80 – 100 hours in total to complete the course.
- Work independently as well as in groups on your labs and project.
Upon successful completion of the program, qualified individuals have the opportunity to interview for a job at Revature where you will be paid to complete our training program and placed at one of our Fortune 500 enterprises, government organizations, or top-tier system integrator clients to put your skills to work.