Now Hiring: PRP Rehabilitation Specialist – Full time and Part time: Must currently be licensed as: LMSW/LGSW, LGPC, LCPC, LCSW, LCSW-C, or CPRP
Rays of Sunshine Enterprise, LLC (ROSE) is a growing Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program (PRP) that services children, adolescents, and adults in the Baltimore metropolitan area. We pride ourselves on respecting both our staff and clients, and we are searching for the perfect candidate to grow with us. Through collaboration and community engagement with our clients, we believe “together we can weather the storm.”
Primary Job duties:
1) Intake Assessments- The Rehabilitation Specialist will conduct initial intake assessments with new clients referred to PRP. The Rehabilitation Specialist will also review consent forms with new clients and file their documentation appropriately in the clients’ electronic and physical files.
2) Collaboration- The Rehabilitation Specialist will collaborate with each client’s treatment team; to include, as applicable, his/her PRP Counselors, therapist, psychiatrist, service coordinator, and/or family members to ensure the client is provided the best quality of care possible.
3) Individual Rehabilitation Plans (IRP)- The Rehabilitation Specialist will utilize the information gathered from the client’s intake, treatment team collaborations, and any other supporting documentation to create initial IRPs and review them at least every 6 months to monitor goals and achievements.
4) Training: The Rehabilitation Specialist will receive mandatory training during the first week of employment. This training qualifies as Category II CEUs.
5) The Rehabilitation Specialist will generate monthly reports on progress of clients in their caseload.
6) Ensure compliance with COMAR 10.21.21 and 10.21.29, contract terms, policies, and procedures
7) Collaboration: Provide ongoing support for direct care staff (PRP counselors) and complete bi-monthly individual meetings to discuss clients’ progress, rehabilitation plans and offer case by case support.
1) Be respectful, tolerant, understanding, and compassionate about individuals with severe mental illness.
2) Knowledge and understanding of mental health including DSM V diagnosis, treatment planning, individual and family interventions
3) Interact positively with supervisors, administrative staff, and PRP counselors.
4) Cultural understanding and sensitivity of minority and disenfranchised populations.
5) Commitment to maintaining networking relationships with community service providers.
Must possess valid driver’s license and insurance. Must also be able to pass background check to work with children and vulnerable adults.
Education & Experience:
1)The candidate must have licensure as: LGPC, LMSW, CPRP, LCPC, LCSW, or LCSW-C
2) At least one year of experience working with individuals diagnosed with mental illness
Salary and Supervision
Starting hourly rate: $20-$25/hr
Clinical supervision, if needed, can be provided by board certified supervisor (LCSW-C S)
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via Handshake website. We look forward to hearing from you!