- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four years specialized experience in budgeting, cost estimating, and scheduling for construction, move/transition, and renovation projects (in addition to education or experience requirements above).
- Ability to perform advanced administrative support tasks with minimal supervision of the project team.
- Demonstrates a highly-skilled aptitude in detail-oriented documentation, with strong organizational and analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate with a variety of technical and management personnel.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or Primavera P5-P6 and Viewpoint
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.