PSI SERVICES, INC. JOB DESCRIPTION
TITLE: CASE MANAGER (CHILDREN’S THERAPEUTIC PROGRAMS) (E-04-
REPORTS TO: PROGRAM DIRECTOR
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: NONE
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for the overall case management,
IFSP/IEP treatment planning, support services to parents. Conducts periodic
workshops with PSI staff and parents. Chairs IFSP/IEP case conferences.
Conducts home visits and serves as primary point of contact between parents
and the program.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Ensures that all children and their parents are treated with dignity and respect
and that their rights are not violated. Ensures that IFSP/IEP goals and
objectives are implemented and that the plan meets the family’s needs
and personal goals.
• Obtains daily attendance reports from teachers. Calls families to the cause
• Documents progress children and families on IFSP/IEP goals, documentation
includes the following:
– Home Visits
– Telephone conversations with parents
– Unusual incidents in the program and follow-up actions
– Special events or trips
– Medication reviews, etc., and other medical issues
– Behavioral concerns and follow-up actions
– Collateral contacts with other community providers
• Schedules and chairs internal reviews with staff and after IFSP/IEP meetings
to ensure implementation, writes meeting summaries.
• Participates in the PSI quality assurance program in areas of deficiencies.
• Interprets all applicable policies and regulations to staff and parents as
needed, and ensures that they are followed.
• Contributes to a positive work environment and to the overall team effort
within the organization.
• May substitute in the classroom in the absence of staff. Performs other
related duties as assigned.
• Must type a minimum of 30 words per minute and have knowledge of word
• Master’s Degree in Social Work.
• One or more years of volunteer or paid experience in direct service with the
children with disabilities.
• Knowledge of developmental disabilities and interdisciplinary planning.
• Demonstrated ability to provide case management services in a community
• Must have access to car.